Very quick, simple and tasty midweek meal.
What you need: feeds 4
2 sprigs of Rosemary, strip off the leaves and chop finely
Salt and pepper
4 chunky cod fillets
8 rashers of bacon – smoked or unsmoked
You will also need an ovenproof dish.
How to make:
1. Preheat the oven to 210c or gas 7.
2. Pick the leaves off the rosemary sprigs and chop finely (Photo 1).
3. Lay the cod fillets on a board and sprinkle over the chopped rosemary. Next drizzle over each fillet some olive oil and a good grind of salt and pepper (Photo 2).
4. Wrap 2 rashers of bacon around each fillet and place all the fillets in a single layer in the dish, drizzle over a small amount of oil (Photo 3).
5. Pop into the oven for 15 minutes, enjoy with a salad or roast Mediterranean veg. (Apologies I was so busy eating I forgot to take a photo of the final dish, but it was good!).