Information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information or submit a request
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
How we use the information we collect
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Fleet BID collects and processes personal data about its BID levy payers, contractors and FleetWatch members for the following purposes:
• Enabling ballots and providing services to businesses in the Fleet BID area and updating other interested parties.
• Providing, maintaining and enhancing FleetWatch services to FleetWatch members.
• Keeping levy payers updated on business matters, inviting to meetings and training events as well as informing them of products and services designed to help and support business in the BID area.
• Complying with legal obligations.
Lawful basis for processing data
Fleet BID uses four separate lawful bases for storing and processing different sorts of personal data:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a contractual obligations to which the controller is subject
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Storing Your Personal Data
We only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes the data was collected, to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting obligations, or as necessary to resolve disputes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Fleet Business Improvement District Company Ltd, the FindYourFleet Website website or its visitors.
We may share statistical information relating to website visitors to businesses who are in the BID area.
Links to other websites
This web site contains links to other web sites which should have their own privacy policies which you should check. Fleet Business Improvement District Company Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such web sites.
If you prefer to write to us then our registered office address is 10a White Hart Parade, London Road, Blackwater, Camberley, GU17 9AD
Fleet BID is registered with the Information Commissioners Office.
Some of the cookies we use are provided by Google Analytics and these are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including numbers of visitors to the site, the pages visited and where visitors have come to the site from. This information may also be shared with businesses who are in the BID area. This information would be aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
By using and browsing this website, you consent to cookies being used. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies in your browser or refrain from using the site.