Information we collectIn operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information or submit a request
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
How we use the information we collectThe information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
How and why we process dataFleet BID collects and processes personal data about its BID levy payers, contractors and FleetWatch members for the following purposes: • Enabling ballots and providing services to businesses in the Fleet BID area and updating other interested parties. • Providing, maintaining and enhancing FleetWatch services to FleetWatch members. • Keeping levy payers updated on business matters, inviting to meetings and training events as well as informing them of products and services designed to help and support business in the BID area. • Auditing. • Complying with legal obligations.
Lawful basis for processing dataFleet BID uses four separate lawful bases for storing and processing different sorts of personal data:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a contractual obligations to which the controller is subject
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.