2018 marks the fifth year of the Fleet Food Festival and the first organised by the Fleet Business Improvement District.
Extending across the entire weekend of 23-24 June this will be two full days of food and drink delights and a fun day out for all the family. There will be something for everyone to enjoy including:
- The amazing food market celebrating the best in food and drink. Find out more here.
- Specialist food producers including vegan, gluten free, street food and more. Find out more here.
- Demonstrations, tastings and cookery masterclasses to tantalise your tastebuds and inspire you. Find out more here.
- Live music from amazing local talent. Find out more here.
- Children’s activity and entertainment to keep the whole family entertained. Find out more here.
Saturday 23rd June 10am – 7pm;
Sunday 24th June 10am – 5pm
© thank you to Lisa Clunie, Aldershot, Fleet and Farnham Camera Club & Chris Stock for the photographs