If you are a business in the BID area, the Fleet Business Improvement District provides significant support for businesses:
- Business Briefings. Designed to help your business with free training an advice on issues such as Employment law, GDPR and Social Media
- Bulk Buying Procurement service with Meercat Associates, Procurement specialists who work only with BIDs and have saved businesses over £10m
- One day Emergency at Work First Aid training
- Access to DISC online system to access information on offenders in the BID area share information
- BID Directors and the BID Manager are also keen to meet with businesses on a 121 basis to understand the issues you face and how the BID can help your business
- Advertising in the consumer magazine
- Regular email updates and printed newsletters to keep you updated with support available to you.
- The BID has also organised a Customer Service review for over 40 businesses and presented the Customer Service Awards at he recent levy payer meeting.
All of these services are free to businesses in the BID area.