The Fleet Food Festival will take place on The Views, a public park in the centre of Fleet.
The address is The Views, Harlington Way, Fleet GU51 4AE.
Fleet is on the main London Waterloo train line and The Views is a 15-20 minute walk from the train station.
Entry is free to the Food Festival.
Tickets can be bought for the Family Entertainment Activities and the Cookery Masterclass and Tastes Theatre.
Parking is available in all Hart District Council managed car parks in Fleet Town Centre. The nearest car park to The Views is Victoria Road car park but expect that to be busy.
Parking charges will apply
- Saturday: £2 for up to 4 hours (it is possible to return and pay for an additional 4 hours)
- Sunday: £1 for the entire day; Free in the Hart Shopping Centre car park, entrance on Albert Street
- Harlington Way and Civic Offices – entry via Harlington Way
- Victoria Road – entrance via Victoria Road and Harlington Way
- Church Road (long stay parking at the back)– entrance via Church Road off Fleet Road
- Hart Shopping Centre, entrance on Albert Street
See a map of council owned car parks here
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. For the safety of visitors to the event, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may conduct security searches.
Can I bring my dog?
Yes. Dogs are allowed at the Food Festival but must be kept on a lead at all times.
Can children attend on their own?
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
What family activities are avaiable?
There are family activities and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy. Family activity tickets will be available to purchase on the day at £3 per activity or £10 for 5 activities which can be used by the whole family and on both days.
Will tickets be available to purchase on the day?
Only a limited number of tickets are available. If any are unsold these will be available to purchase on the day.
Are allergies catered for?
You will need to check specific allergy requirements with each vendor. Tasting in the Cookery demonstration marquee cannot be guaranteed to accommodate allergy requirements.