Supermarket Opening Hours in Fleet Hampshire
Want to know when the supermarkets opening hours, including special hours for NHS Staff, the elderly and vulnerable? Check out our guide here.
Information correct as of 22nd May 2020
Supermarkets have enhanced their hygiene measures to keep customers, staff and the wider community safe. Most supermarkets are moving staff from other duties to focus on stocking shelves and some are also dedicating certain hours to the elderly / vulnerable.
First hour of trading Mon and Thurs for vulnerable and old customers.
First hour of trading Tues and Friday for NHS, emergency service, & health and social care workers.
Bank Holiday Monday 25th May 8am – 6pm
In the Fleet Road store
- NHS ID holders can shop 07.30 – 08.00 every day from Monday to Saturday. You will need to show your pass or ID when you visit.
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Sainsbury’s will be open from 8am to 9am elderly customers, disabled customers and carers.
The store on Fleet Road is open 8am to 10pm daily (10am to 4pm Sundays)
See website for opening hours (Bank Holiday 25th May 8am -8pm)
Shops will dedicate the first hour of opening as a priority shopping time for the elderly, the vulnerable and those who look after them. Read more here
Waitrose is open as follows:
- Monday and Tuesday 8am to 7pm
- Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday : 8am to 8pm
- Fridays: 8am to 9pm ( 9am – 8pm on Bank Holiday Monday 25th May)
- Sundays: 10am to 4pm
Dedicated Shopping hour for vulnerable customers, and their carers and NHS workers.
8am -9am Mon to Sat and 10am- 11am Sunday
Some items are limited to 2 per person
Co-op Kings Road is open from 6am to 8pm daily
Morrisons (Elvetham Heath)
Stores are open as usual. Read more here.
Morrisons have an NHS hour from 6am-7am Monday-Saturday, Sunday 9am (NHS badge required)
- Morrisons on Elvetham Heath is open daily from 7am to 10pm (9.30am to 4pm Sundays)
- Morrison’s petrol station is open from 6am to midnight daily (6am to 11pm Sundays)
- Morrison’s Pharmacy is open from 8.30am to 8pm Monday to Friday; 8am to 7pm Saturdays and 10am to 4pm Sundays.
- See website for opening hours
The government and supermarkets have stated that there is no shortage of supplies but are asking customers to buy only what they need, particularly products in high demand.