Visit the Fleet Food Festival website here.
2018 marks the fifth year of the Fleet Food Festival and the first organised by the Fleet Business Improvement District.
Extending across the entire weekend of 23-24 June this will be two full days of food and drink delights and a fun day out for all the family.
There will be something for everyone to enjoy including:
- The amazing food market celebrating the best in food and drink. Find out more here.
- Specialist food producers including vegan, gluten free, street food and more. Find out more here.
- Demonstrations, tastings and cookery masterclasses to tantalise your tastebuds and inspire you. Find out more here.
- Live music from amazing local talent. Fnd out more here.
- Children’s activity and entertainment to keep the whole family entertained. Find out more here.
Saturday 23rd June 10am – 7pm;
Sunday 24th June 10am – 5pm
Find out more on the Fleet Food Festival website here.
Stallholders interested in booking a stand can apply for a stall here.