Fleet Business Improvement were delighted to bring Savoir Fayre’s Continental Market came to Gurkha Square in Fleet on Sunday 1 October.
Touring the UK annually for over a decade, Savoir Fayre has carefully selected international stalls run by international traders selling top quality artisan-produced foods and craft products from around the world.
Stalls and Stallholders included:
- La Bagette Croustillante for french bread (baguette,polka, pain olive, pain noix,baguette bio,pain cereale) viennoiseries (croissant, pain au chocolat) and patisserie (tarte fraise, mille feuille, flan, tarte citron)l
- Terre at Mer Tartiflette: pomme de terre-lardon-reblochon-crème and their speciality garlic prawnies.
- Nuts and Baklava for dried fuits, nuts and baklava.
- Paella Español – delicious Spanish Paella and fajitas.
- Olives from The Olive stall.
- Jellies and fudges.
- Couscous from Asian Fusion.
- Italian biscuits, delicatessen and pastry.
- Brasserie de boite rose for moules marinière, calamari persillade (squid tossed in a confetti of parsley, sea salt, crushed pepper & served with roasted garlic Aoli) and garlic crab.
- Fine cheeses from Cheesey Rider.
- Sweet and savoury French crepes.
- Marseille liquid soaps with organic argan oil or anise milk as well as body milks that will hydrate your skin as well as natural sponges and alum stones.
- Cheese & Choose for an amazing selection of Italian Deli. Parma Ham, Fennel Salami, Bresaola, Parmigiano Reggiano, Buffalo Mozzarella and different kinds of Pecorino.
- Bratwurst currywurst kraukeur etc.
The Fleet Business Improvement District would like to thank Hart District Council for their support to host this market on Gurkha Square.
We hope the market will return in 2018.