New for 2018
New for 2018!
We believe that a festival wouldn’t be a festival without children having fun so we have added more Family Entertainment to the Fleet Food Festival for the first time in 2018. Located on the lower portion of the views you can buy tickets for individual activities or a ticket for 5 activities which can be used across the whole weekend and by the whole family.
- Climbing Wall which is a great challenge for all members of the family (please note height and weight restrictions apply)
- Stick and Kick game to challenge your footwork as you kick the velcro ball and see if you can stick it to the highest scoring area of the target sheet!
- Side stalls including traditional games such as a Coconut Shy, Feed the Clown and Tin Can Alley
- Giant games including draughts, Jenga and Connect 4
- Soft Play and toddler castle for the under 5s including a ball pool, ride on hopper, seesaw and bouncy castle for little ones only
- Assorted giant games.
Tickets can be bought from the FindYourFleet tent or you can buy them online here.
Enter Eagle Radio’s £1,000 Minute and be in with a chance of winning two tickets for 10 activities.
From 11-15 June if you take part in Eagle Radio’s £1,000 Minute you could win two tickets for 10 activities at the Fleet Food Festival. Find out more on the Eagle Radio website here.
Need to relax and unwind – enjoy the relaxed deckchairs in the family entertainment zone while you watch your children play or enjoy the street theatre.
Family Zone Tickets
The family activity events are provided by Odin Events and are managed and supervised by their trained staff. Tickets will be sold on the day for £3 per activity or £10 for 5 activities.
Buy your tickets in advance here.