We are so excited to welcome award-winning Michelin Chef Jean-Cristophe Novelli to Fleet on Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th September as part of Fleet’s Foodie weekend.
Jean-Cristophe Novelli will be hosting meet and greets in the town as well as hosting brunch at La Casa, lunch at El Castello and afternoon tea at Daisy’s Tea Room organised by the Fleet Business Improvement District. He will be adding his twist to special dish on each menu for diners to enjoy, with plenty of opportunities for people to meet this world-famous chef.
Visitors can book to meet Jean-Cristophe Novelli’s at the following times and locations:
Saturday 11th September
- 10am – Meet and Greet at Café Amici. Booking essential
- 12.30pm – Lunch at El Castello. Call 01252 615447 to book or book online here.
- 3.30pm – Meet and Greet in the Fleet Hub. Booking essential – book online here.
Sunday 12th September
- 10am – Sunday Brunch at La Casa. Call 01252 811 118 to book or book online here.
- 12.30pm – Meet and greet with trainee chefs
- 2pm – Meet and Greet at Daisy’s Tea Rooms with afternoon tea. Call 01252 620888 to book.
About Jean-Cristophe Novelli
Jean-Christophe Novelli is a 5/5 AA Rosette and multi Michelin Star award-winning chef who has also been dubbed ‘The Nation’s Favourite French Chef”. He is European Chef of Year finalist representing Great Britain, recipient of the prestigious Egon Ronay Dessert of the Year award he was voted the AA’s Chef’s Chef of the Year by his peers. His Novelli Academy has been voted one of the Top 25 Cooking Academies in the World, which he still owns and where he regularly hosts classes and performs his own cookery demonstrations. In March 2021, Novelli was awarded an honorary MBE by Her Majesty the Queen in recognition of his many acts of ‘voluntary and charitable service’.