Flavours of the World comprises up to 20 carefully selected international stalls run by international traders who sell top quality artisan-produced foods and craft products from around the world.
Touring different themed markets in the UK annually for over a decade, Savoir Fayre’s latest market, Flavours of the World, is crafted to stir the senses and appeal to locals and visitors alike. The purpose is to create an international atmosphere so people can enjoy exotic flavours and unusual aromas and delight in products they might not otherwise see or buy everyday.
- La Bagette Croustillante: delicious French bread, croissants, pain au chocolat and patisserie
- Terre et Mer: tartiflette and garlic prawnies
- The Cured Meat Company: saucisson, Chorizo, Ham, Garlic
- Nuts and Baklava: Nuts, Baklava, Dried fruit and Turkish delight
- Paella Español: a saffron-flavoured Spanish dish made with varying combinations of rice, vegetables, meat, chicken, and seafood.
- The Olive Stall: tasty Mediterranean olives
- Jellies and Fudges: sweet treats
- Asian Fusion: delicious couscous dishes
- Barbecue Starr: Caribbean inspired BBQ dishes with homemade seasoning and delicious sides
- Flavour Art Coffee: gourmet coffee made from small batches of quality beans many from microlot farmers. 100% Arabica A+ grade coffee bean
- RCB International: unusual but useful items sourced from small family businesses in Thailand
- Savon De Marseille: Over 60 varieties of soaps which are 100% natural and enriched with organic shea butter.
- Slow Food Truck: Polish/European street food fusion: Gourmet Grilled Baguettes aka Zapiekanka straight from our 1988 VW truck. Vegetarian and GF option available.
- Taste the difference German sausages: German sausages served in a baguette with or without onions sauerkraut and ketchup
- The Wiltshire Chilli Farm: chilli sauces jams extra hot sauces fresh and dried chillies and chilli plants.
Find out more about the stallholders here.