Something a bit different for lunch, once the aubergines are roasted assembly takes seconds. Can be eaten either hot or cold so can be roasted in advance.
What you need: feeds 2
- 2 aubergines
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons shop-bought harissa paste
- 2 teaspoons runny hunny
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Pomegranate seeds
You will also need a baking sheet.
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/190C fan/gas 6.
2. Pierce the aubergines a few times with the tip of a knife, then brush with olive oil and put them on a baking sheet. Roast for about 40-45 mins, or until the aubergines are completely tender. (Photo 1).
3. Mix the honey and harissa together in a small bowl.