Halloumi with sweet chilli & honey sauce.
OMG this is delicious, and a super quick lunchtime treat.
What you need: feeds 2
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 1 pack halloumi sliced into 4 slices
- juice of ¼ lemon
You will also need a large frying pan and a small bowl.
How to make:
1. Mix the chilli sauce and honey in a small bowl and put to one side (Photo 1).
2. Put 1 tablespoon of oil into the frying pan and heat, add the halloumi slices and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown .
3. Turn each slice over and add the chilli/honey mix to the pan and let it bubble for 2 minutes (Photo 2).
4. Squeeze over the lemon then serve with a lovely salad (Photo 3) and enjoy