Our Annual Levy Payer meeting and Business Excellence Awards 2019 took place on Wednesday 15th May 2019
Over 40 businesses took part in the annual Business Excellence Awards which included a Customer Experience Review from independent experts, Insight 6 as well as four new Awards Categories.
- Best Newcomer – for a business recently established in central Fleet.
- Customer Service Champion – for the business where you get great service time and time again.
- Fleet’s Best Kept Secret – a great business that everyone should know about.
- Sustainability Award – sponsored by Fleet’s Zero Waste Shop, Scoop
Business Excellence Awards
There were 4 overall winners, who each scored 100% in every category:
- Captured Moment
- Pedal Heaven
- Ravenscroft MOT & Service Centre
- Tackle Up
Gold Award winners:
- 217 Menswear
- Active Monkeys
- Café Rendezvous
- Fineweave Carpets
- Fleet Party Boutique
- Hair by Heidi
- KJM Salons
- Salamandar Gifts
- Sew Busy
- Sugarplum Boutique & Home
Customer Service Champion
- WC Baker & Son Ltd
Fleet’s Best Kept Secret
- Salon Cabelo
- Salon Cabelo
The BID Board also presented activities delivered over the past year, financial update and future plans, including activities to provide more support and guidance to businesses and represent them on issues affecting them.
Chris Turner from British BIDs also presented Fleet BID with their British BIDs’ accreditation certificate recognising good BID management, something only achieved by a few BIDs to date. BIDs usually work towards accreditation in their second or third term so this is a significant achievement for Fleet in the second year of being a BID.
Material from the meeting
- Download the presentation slides here.
- Download the annual Business Report here
- View the video overview of activity in 2018 here.
- View companies in the BID area talking about support from the BID here.